- Any contribution sent to Gmail will not be accepted, Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished work not currently submitted for review elsewhere;
- On the ELSES Platform, all papers must be submitted electronically using the conference manuscript management system which is available here « Guideline for submission »
- Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular committee members or two senior committee members. Acceptance decisions will take into account the novelty of the paper, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretical impact, and presentation.
All accepted and submitted papers will be published in a Springer proceeding
- Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the conference and present the paper.
Due to the COVID situation, the conference format will be HYBRIDE.
- At least one author of each paper must be registered for the conference
|Registration fees||Online participation||Participation in face-to-face mode (F2F )|
|Students (PhD student)||1000 DH (100 Euro)||1300 DH (130 Euros)|
|Student without papers||800 DH (80 Euros)|
|International participants||1000 DH (100 Euros)||1300 DH (130 Euros)|
|Participants (Teacher or other) with paper||1300 DH (130 Euros)||1600 DH(160 Euros)|
|Participants (Teacher or other) without paper||1000 DH(100 Euros)|
Participation in the workshop-training
Workshop 1 : 200 DH (20 Euros)
Workshop 2 : 200 DH (20 Euros)
Workshop 3 : 200 DH (20 Euros)
Workshop 4 : 200 DH (20 Euros)
Workshop 5 : 200 DH (20 Euros)
Workshop 6 : 200 DH (20 Euros)
The registration fees include the participation to the three days, the certificate, the publication of the proceedings, the debates, the lunches and the coffee breaks.
- Account number for fee transfer In progress
- Payment will be made in face-to-face at the event. We want to offer this option to make the payment process easier and more convenient for you. However, we understand that some of you have chosen to participate from a distance in the conference. In this case, we will provide you with the bank details to make the payment by bank transfer.